Nettmann Systems International firmly believes in providing an exceptional customer experience by fostering a collaborative environment. We do this by ensuring great customer service and providing the following value-added services.
- Varies per product.
- If you have a warranty question, or request, please fill out the following Warranty Request Form.
Training at our facility.
- We realize this may not be feasible, or convenient, in some cases. To accommodate this, training can be arranged at a location of your choice
- We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- We offer a dedicated rental emergency contact number.
An extensive service program on all leased equipment
- If your equipment requires service, please fill out the following Service Request Form.
- On specific products only.
- Need a referral for a great pilot, or a trained Nettmann Systems technician? We’ve got you covered.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• Property insurance shall be on a worldwide, replacement cost basis, and shall cover all risk of loss or damage to the equipment. Nettmann Systems International shall be named as “Loss Payee,” and coverage limits must be for a minimum of $1,000,000 USD.
• Liability insurance, including automobile liability for non-owned and hired automobiles, in the amount of $2,000,000 is required and Nettmann Systems shall be named as “additional insured.”
• Foreign Liability ($1,000,000), Aircraft Liability (5,000,000) or Watercraft Liability ($5,000,000) is required when applicable.
• Please note; the above requirements pertain to Nettmann Systems International rentals only. Insurance requirements may vary by agent.
Drop offs are between 8:30-12pm, Monday – Friday.
For an extensive Guide to Gyro-Stabilized Camera Systems, click here.
A high bandwidth system will STOP low and high frequency, or a large range of base motion, from getting to the camera (i.e. the vibration of a helicopter, the rapid shakes and bumps from a camera car, as well as the rocking and rolling of a boat and sway of a camera crane).
Passive systems are purely mechanical and rely on the “balanced beam” phenomena. The ‘beam’ will resist a “base” motion from affecting the camera positioned at the end of it because of the inherent inertia of the balanced beam. Examples of passive systems are Tyler Middle and Major Mount, Advanced Camera Gyromaster and Steadicam.